f you’re letting a single dwelling or large portfolio, you will have an ongoing relationship between you, your agents and your tenant.
FULLY MANAGED SERVICE
We’ll handle all aspects of your rental property, providing a full management service and letting you step back completely.
- Evaluate & market the property
- Erect TO LET board
- Credit check & reference applicants
- Prepare Inventory & agreements
- Read accessible meters & notify utility etc
- Collect Rents
- Collect & register the deposit
- Provide prescribed information
- Arrange electrical checks, gas safety checks & energy performance certs (where requested or necessary)
- Provide copies of above to tenants
- Pursue late payments if necessary
- Provide monthly statements and annual tax statements upon request
- Pay money direct to your bank account
- Bi-annual property visits and reports
- Deal with day to day matters, i.e., repairs, maintenance, expenditure etc.
- Move in & out services
- Safety inspection & regulations
- Overseas Taxation
- Optional rent & legal protection insurance